This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy for details.
I am honored to receive the Liebster Award, for my blog!
This award, from blogger Amy Braun, of Ai Love Music, encourages people to discover new blogs. Liebster, in German, means “sweetest, kindest, dearest beloved”. The word is an endearment. Taken in context with the blogging community, the Liebster Award encourages us to support and applaud each other.
I appreciate Amy. She shares her knowledge and her passion for music on her blog. I learn so much about different genres and artists, reading her posts.
The Liebster Award Rules
As with all the blogger awards, this one has rules. They are:
- Thank the nominator and link to his or her blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Come up with 11 new questions for the new nominees.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award.
My Answers to Amy’s Questions
- What is your favorite song, and why? This changes all the time! Currently I’m still enjoying Queen’s music, largely due to the recent film Bohemian Rhapsody. I purchased the soundtrack after watching the movie.
- What does music mean to you? Music is the beat of my heart and the utterances of my soul. It inspires me, encourages me and often guides me in Divine ways.
- Have you met someone famous before? Musically, I’ve met various Christian artists and bands. I have met other celebrities. Most recently my grandson and I had the pleasure of meeting David Tennent and Matt Smith from Doctor Who.
- Have you ever had a life changing moment involving music? Music is vital to me. Every year I am given a song that represents my upcoming journey for the year. My song for this year is Ever, Ever After.
- What are you listening to right now? The song I woke up with this morning is More Than Words, by Extreme. I’ve been listening to it all day.
- if you could tell about your life in a song, what song would it be and why? I consider the song, Where My Heart Will Take Me to be my life song.
- Is there a musical genre you don’t listen to? I don’t care much for rap.
- Have you ever been to a concert? I’ve been to several. My favorite was a Michael Bolton concert. I love that man’s voice.
- Who do you want to meet in the future? Musically, I’d love to meet the remaining Queen members.
- Are you musical? Do you play an instrument or sing? I sing, privately, all the time. I used to play the piano and the drums.
- What’s your favorite lyric? Right now I’m loving the lyrics from Ever, Ever After.
Questions for My Liebster Award Nominees
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- How long have been blogging?
- What’s currently the biggest challenge with your blog?
- Who most inspires you?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What is your favorite go to drink?
- If you have a free afternoon, what do you love to do?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- If you could travel to any destination, where would you go?
My Liebster Award Nominees
Nicole with Souloving is a holistic self-care coach who loves encouraging women to be the best they can be.
Pauline shares traveling tips and helps with itineraries from a home based travel agency in her blog Little Frog Blogger.
Erin from Lullaby Lark helps discouraged mommas find hope and healing in Jesus.
Maria has the awesome motto: be more, want less, gain quality. Check out her blog Literally Simple.
In Queen’s Domania, Mary empowers women to achieve financial independence and a queen consciousness.
In his blog The Side Hustle, Hensel offers financial tips and ways to make money online.
Andrea provides fun accelerated learning methods for kids in her blog, Simply Outrageous Youth.
DeShena shares ways to improve the self, build wealth and live an extravagantly best life in Extravagantly Broke.
In the blog Wednesday Morning Whispers, Wendy shares life experiences and celebrates simple joys.
LeTisha helps women live a simple life through tips on budgeting, cleaning and parenting in her blog Mommas Simple Life.
Kevin teaches personal protection techniques, inside and outside the home, and ways to make the home secure in Pew Pew Guru.
Please check out these fine blogs and show them some love!
I’ve come to deeply appreciate the blogging community. There is such support within this group of journeyers who happen to share their perspectives and experiences through the written word.
However, our writing is for naught without our dear readers. I also deeply appreciate those who take the time to read our blogs, leave comments and share posts that resonate with them.
From a full heart I say, “Thank you”, to Amy for this Liebster Award nomination, to my colleagues and to my readers and followers. You all bring such incredible joy to my life.
Other Blogging Awards
Check out the other awards Cindy Goes Beyond has won:
Cindy Goes Beyond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, all at no extra cost to you.